Meet @BeachedBox / @ohdangitsalex!

 


I first met @beachedbox/@ohdangitsalex at the @grlswirlsandiego meetup and immediately thought she was so cool because she had a drone and captured some awesome footage of all of us skating! Little did I know that she was an entrepreneur! Read her story below! ๐ŸŒŠ

๐Ÿงก Hey! I’m Alex (she/her) ๐Ÿ›น ๐Ÿ“ธ  originally from West Covina, CA, and moved down to Carlsbad for college. Graduated with a B.S in Business Administration concentration in Marketing from Cal State San Marcos. Currently pursuing a master's degree in Business Analytics. After working under a couple brands, I decided to start my own brand/passion project @beachedbox, California influenced and inspired by coastal culture. Our boxes include locally sourced and sustainably made products from local manufacturers here in CA. We also do drone production and absolutely love getting lost flying our drone at spots along the coast and just anywhere in general. Currently, have been skating a ton to get my mind off work and school and just to have fun! The Cruiser board I ride is an Arbor Pilsner Photo & park board I ride is a blank 8.25 covered in stickers. The skateparks i find myself at are either old Carlsbad skatepark or Alga Norte & the pump track when it’s not closed down /: Other than love surfing & snowboarding as well, I’ve been inspired by the @grlswirl community to keep on pushing no matter what ๐Ÿ’›

Thank you Alex for sharing your beautiful drone footage! We gotta skate again soon! 









Comments

Popular Posts